Consultores en Comunicación Institucional (CONCI) is the Zimat Consultores practice that specializes in strengthening, protecting and building a good reputation for our clients.
According to Fortune magazine, “financial statements represent only half the reputation; the other half is based on intangible values”. In this day and age, corporate reputation combines the dual purpose of growing the business while driving social development, to the mutual benefit of society and the organization as well.
We consider that “prestige” is synonymous to “reputation”, and work jointly with our clients to build and strengthen this concept in the minds of key audiences.
We like to help our clients inform the world who they are, how they live, what they think, what they do and why. We are certain that when they are better known, their audiences will appreciate and value them as much as we do.
Based on our Comunicación Total® methodology, at CONCI we support building the reputation of our clients through:
DESIGNING COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGIES
- Identification and determination of positioning of institutions and companies.
- Proposal of tangible goals based on the personalized needs of our clients.
DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROGRAMS
- We contribute to building and strengthening the position of institutions and companies in the realm of social responsibility.
- Building or strengthening social responsibility programs relevant to our clients’ target audiences.
CRISIS PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
- Constant monitoring of open fronts to detect any issue that might denote an imminent special situation or crisis for the company.
- Timely and contextual management of information
- Management of interviews
- One on one meetings with specialized opinion leaders
RELATIONS WITH AUTHORITIES
- Relationship building strategy with authorities and significant players on behalf of the client.
SPECIAL ATTENTION PAID TO EACH TARGET AUDIENCE
- Communicate messages addressing target audiences through specifically designed means for each audience.
QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE MEASURING
- Perform periodic assessments to learn of the progress of the strategy and implement any necessary adaptations based on the feedback received.
SELECTION AND TRAINING OF SPOKESPERSONS
- Consulting to select the best spokespersons, those who efficiently transmit company messages to the media.
- We recommend media training for spokespersons and executives so they may develop good rapport with the media during interviews, press conferences, and other types of encounters.
MONITORIN PRESS NOTES
- Follow-up and analysis of journalistic information regarding topics that are pertinent to the client.